Pray for Dayton, Tennessee as they have a Liquor Referendum on April 12, 2017. This will allow liquor stores in the city. Dayton is the famous town of the Scopes Trial. Dayton is the birth place of D.P. Denton an old fashioned conservative Holiness preacher who thundered against alcohol and even the movie theatre that his familiy owned at one time before his conversion. The Liquor Lobby will not be happy till every town has Liquor Stores and Liquor flows everywhere. If it passes, Dayton, TN will need a bigger jail and many more will die prematurely.
- Tennessee Pastors Network Urges Pastors to Protest ‘Drag Queen Story Hour’ Event This Weekend
- American Pastors Network Calling for a National Day of Prayer for the Elections on October 30
- Tennessee Pastors Network Issues Pro-Life Pledge for Candidates to Show Commitment to Defund Planned Parenthood
- The Pastor and the Persecuted Christians
- With Liquor Bill Passed, Tennessee Pastors Network Leader Praying at Courthouse Square Tomorrow
- Top Reasons Why Church Security Should Be a Priority: APN Pastors Conference Call
- Author and Researcher George Barna Joins Pastors Conference Call
- Is Praying for the President Biblical?
- Tennessee Pastors Network President Dale Walker: Walgreens Caved As Target Did – Men Are Welcome in Ladies’ Bathrooms
- Tennessee Pastors Network President Dale Walker Applauds Anti-Addiction Efforts; Calls for Strict Restrictions on Alcohol