I just read in Voice of the Martyrs that they smuggled Bibles into one country in Beer boxes. No beer, just Bibles! I pray God will protect and bless the Bible smugglers and persecuted Christians today and keep them safe. Liquor, beer and wine is readily available to all the poor and Bibles have to be smuggled in. May God have mercy on any church denomination pension plan that profits one dime off of liquor, wine and alcohol sales in these poor restricted countries where they cannot have a Bible, but preachers and denominational fat cats profit from alcohol sales to the unsaved in restricted countries. Do they really love the lost and unsaved who have never heard the gospel?
- Tennessee Pastors Network Urges Pastors to Protest ‘Drag Queen Story Hour’ Event This Weekend
- American Pastors Network Calling for a National Day of Prayer for the Elections on October 30
- Tennessee Pastors Network Issues Pro-Life Pledge for Candidates to Show Commitment to Defund Planned Parenthood
- The Pastor and the Persecuted Christians
- With Liquor Bill Passed, Tennessee Pastors Network Leader Praying at Courthouse Square Tomorrow
- Top Reasons Why Church Security Should Be a Priority: APN Pastors Conference Call
- Author and Researcher George Barna Joins Pastors Conference Call
- Is Praying for the President Biblical?
- Tennessee Pastors Network President Dale Walker: Walgreens Caved As Target Did – Men Are Welcome in Ladies’ Bathrooms
- Tennessee Pastors Network President Dale Walker Applauds Anti-Addiction Efforts; Calls for Strict Restrictions on Alcohol