I just read in Voice of the Martyrs that they smuggled Bibles into one country in Beer boxes. No beer, just Bibles! I pray God will protect and bless the Bible smugglers and persecuted Christians today and keep them safe. Liquor, beer and wine is readily available to all the poor and Bibles have to be smuggled in. May God have mercy on any church denomination pension plan that profits one dime off of liquor, wine and alcohol sales in these poor restricted countries where they cannot have a Bible, but preachers and denominational fat cats profit from alcohol sales to the unsaved in restricted countries. Do they really love the lost and unsaved who have never heard the gospel?
- A National Dilemma: From Prestige to the Basements of Banishment
- Has Political Correctness Silenced Us?
- Pastors Address Church Shooting: ‘We Must Be Vigilant’
- 5 Reasons and 5 Ways to Honor Pastors During Pastors Appreciation Month
- A Time to Choose
- The Mission of Tennessee Pastors Network
- Tennessee Pastors Network Calls Out National Association of Free Will Baptists on Dirty Investments
- GOD-FAMILY-COUNTRY: July 1, 2017 @ 10:00am Rhea County Courthouse
- Knoxville the first place Obamacare could fail
- Nazis Had “Subhumans,” Hutus Had “Cockroaches,” Planned Parenthood Has “White Globs”